Week 6
Ⅰ. Activity one
Site:NetAcademy
Topic:Reading Unit10 Level 3
My score:148/295
Key words learned:
①softly=kindly, gently, lightly
②echo=repeat
③former=late,previous
④preserve=maintain
⑤concern=worry,care
Rating of the site: good
Comments: I cannot type well because one sentence is long. But I can understand the meaning. It was easy to read.
Time spent doing activity:about 15 minutes
Ⅱ.Activity two
Site:https://sites.google.com/a/ferris.ac.jp/englishlab/how-to-study/recording-what-you-do
Topic:Recording what you do
Writing down what you do in the following ways:
1. It will help you concentrate on the main points and key vocabulary you need to learn.
It is important for me to keep good surrounding condition. And I also keep my room straight to concentrate on one thing.
2. It will help you later to review. If you write down & review key words, you will remember a lot more.
I always take some notes or record in detail to my PC.
3. It will help you reflect on your progress. It can help you think how to improve your studying for next time. Research shows the best learners think a lot about their progress. If the lesson is too easy, difficult, or boring, they change their study habits.
To take a exam regularly is the best way. I know my current skill by the exam or quiz.
Time spent doing activity:about 20 minutes
Ⅲ. Acitivity three
Site:http://netacademy.ferris.ac.jp/anet2/lms/student/training/stTrainingMenu.aspx
Topic:Dojo SVL12000 Level 3 Unit 40~49
My score: 107/120
Unit 40: 11pt
Unit 41: 10pt
Unit 42: 12pt
Unit 43: 12pt
Unit 44: 10pt
Unit 45: 12pt
Unit 46: 11pt
Unit 47: 11pt
Unit 48: 10pt
Unit 49: 8pt
Key words learned:
①seldom=rarely
②recommend=suggest
③insurance=policy
④totally=entirely
⑤comb=disentangle ...smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
Rating of the site:good
Comments: It was little easy.
Time spent doing activity: about 25 minutes
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿